What makes the sports massage one of the best back pain treatments available to you.
3 major components contribute to the success of our treatment:
- Follow-up advice
The assessment is the most important part. Without a detailed assessment and a correct diagnosis, you won’t be able to get the best treatment possible for your problem. I can’t stress enough how important this is. During the assessment, we will pinpoint the causes of your back pain and tailor a treatment to meet your needs. Most people suffer from back pain, or what they refer to as ‘knots’ as a result of overuse, bad posture behind the desk or stress. So, if this sounds familiar, then our sports massage treatment will help you reduce – and potentially eliminate – your back pain. I’ll also do what I can to show you how to avoid back pain in the future.
- Discover the best treatment options for you
- Identify the cause of your back pain
- Get advice from experts on life-style changes that can help you reduce your back pain without pain killers or treatments
- The assessment of your posture and muscles will help pin point the affected area and significantly reduce your recovery time
- • Discover the best treatment options for you
- • Identify the cause of your back pain
- • Get advice from experts on life-style changes that can help you reduce your back pain without pain-killers or treatments
- • Early morning or late evening appointments available
- • Best value for your money
- • Reduce or eliminate your back pain
Here’s what my clients have said about the treatment
Booked an appointment with Martin due to a back injury. Just after one session, it got really better and he even helped me with other back issues and pain from my bad posture. Will definitely go again, highly recommended!
Great service I lifted a box and Couldn’t move! Martin came down to my house the next day and got me moving again! Worth every penny!
Unbelievable service. I've visited Martin a few times now, and I have left feeling rejuvenated everytime. He genuinely understands the muscles in the body like no other person I have been to, and gives sound advice to take away. Highly recommended!
Having had many massages this was certainly one of the better ones. Strong and informative throughout.
Came in after an Injured lateral and lower back. Following the session there was instant relief from the problems faced before the massage.
Highly recommended, and high quality service before, during and after.
Thanks again Martin.
A great experience- I have issues with my knees and had a recent cycling injury. As well as a great massage I was offered additional help and guidance on my recovery and lots of tips on strengthening exercises and more! Would definitely recommend.