What makes the sports massage one of the best back pain treatments available to you.
3 major components contribute to the success of our treatment:
- Follow-up advice
The assessment is the most important part. Without a detailed assessment and a correct diagnosis, you won’t be able to get the best treatment possible for your problem. I can’t stress enough how important this is. During the assessment, we will pinpoint the causes of your back pain and tailor a treatment to meet your needs. Most people suffer from back pain, or what they refer to as ‘knots’ as a result of overuse, bad posture behind the desk or stress. So, if this sounds familiar, then our sports massage treatment will help you reduce – and potentially eliminate – your back pain. I’ll also do what I can to show you how to avoid back pain in the future.
- Discover the best treatment options for you
- Identify the cause of your back pain
- Get advice from experts on life-style changes that can help you reduce your back pain without pain killers or treatments
- The assessment of your posture and muscles will help pin point the affected area and significantly reduce your recovery time
- • Discover the best treatment options for you
- • Identify the cause of your back pain
- • Get advice from experts on life-style changes that can help you reduce your back pain without pain-killers or treatments
- • Early morning or late evening appointments available
- • Best value for your money
- • Reduce or eliminate your back pain
Here’s what my clients have said about the treatment
I had some trouble with my posture and tightness across my shoulders and I needed to relieve the tension. Martin was very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable straight away. I feel more relaxed and have a better understanding of how to maintain a healthier body where I will get less pain moving forward.
Thank you Martin!
Had Martin recommended about 4 years ago now when I was suffering with lower back pain,after a few sessions the pain was gone and I have been using him ever since. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Other injuries I have had since through training he has been brilliant with and I would highly recommend him.
I came across Martin on a google search for 'sports massage therapists' in Leeds. He was highly recommended so i booked in a session for a shoulder impingement issue on my left shoulder which had put me out of the gym and massively limited the mobility of my shoulder.
I approached him on the Monday and was treated by the Saturday. Throughout the booking in process Martin was polite and professional.
The treatment itself was fantastic. He listened to my issue and immediately understood what needed doing and carried it out in a way which has resolved my issue in one treatment and I am now back at the gym pain free.
I will use Martin every month or so just to make sure this issue doesn't re-occur and that performance in other areas is as good it can be.
Booked an appointment with Martin due to a back injury. Just after one session, it got really better and he even helped me with other back issues and pain from my bad posture. Will definitely go again, highly recommended!
Great service I lifted a box and Couldn’t move! Martin came down to my house the next day and got me moving again! Worth every penny!